Storekeeper job in Addis Ababa
World Together Ethiopia is an International non-governmental organization (NGO) operating in Ethiopia with the vision of helping and supporting the needy segment of the population. As part of its project, World Together Ethiopia has been running LG-KOICA Hope TVET College Project, in Addis Ababa around Summit area, which provides training in the field of ICT and Electronics from level I to level IV.
The Organization currently seeks to fill-up the position of Storekeeper. The Organization confirms that equal opportunity shall be given for applicants based on their academic merit.
Terms of Employment:
- 1 year contract with possible extension
- Diploma/ Level III-IV in Management/ Accounting/ Purchasing and supplies Management or related fields of study
- Experience in the position of Storekeeper
- Basic computer skill.
- Identify and label all materials in the store
- Constantly check the balance of quantities in the store
- Issue the materials according to the FIFO principles (First in First out).
- Maintain regular program of inspection, physical verification and maintenance of the materials and the store itself.
- Keep the record and inventory of stores up to date for received and issued materials.
- Arrange materials/stocks in such a way that they are easily traceable and approachable
- Insure that item is kept in the correct bin, racks and shelved on the appropriate storage to avoid damages and theft.
Related Work Experience:
- 4 years and above
How to Apply
Interested applicants who fulfill the minimum requirement are invited to apply for the position. Applicants can send updated CV and copies of relevant documents via firstname.lastname@example.org until December 20, 2019.[/signinlocker]
Please do not apply if you do not fulfill the criteria indicated above.
Deadline Dec 20, 2019